To strengthen our team in pristina, kosovo.
Your Task and your responsibilities
• You are responsible for conducting tests before new product features are launched, to ensure software runs smoothly and meets the client needs
• Coordinate with developers and product management how to test new features
• Analyse and create test cases
• Perform testing
• Record test progress and results
• Identify, document and track bugs
• Plan and estimate testing activities
• Solid knowledge of test process and methodologies
• Basic understanding software development process and agile project management
• Experience in testing manual
• Experience in automation testing is an advantage
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a plus
• Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
• Initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
• Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
• Communicative, team-oriented personality
• Fluent English is a must (writing and speech), German is a plus
• ISEB/ISTQB certification is nice to have
You will be greeted by a broad set of tasks with continuously changing challenges. If you feel comfortable in a young, motivated and international environment, then you are at the right address.
Upon interest, projects all over Europe and particularly in our office in Kosovo are available.
If this sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate to send your application documents to Lundrim Hyseni, email@example.com